Green Lawn Mowers
Trading in your old gasoline-powered mower for a new manual model or electric mower could save you money and help the environment.
Trade in your old gasoline-powered mower for a new manual model or an electric corded or rechargeable cordless lawn mower. You'll save time and money and help the environment.
Manual mowers are excellent for small lawns. They are inexpensive, quiet, easy to maintain and healthy to use.
Electric mowers work well for small to medium lawns. Modern pollution controls required for utility plants make this option much cleaner than gasoline mowers.
Electric mowers are:
- Inexpensive to operate—less than $10 per year for electricity.
- Easy to maintain—no costly engine tune-ups or messy oil changes.
- Clean—no spilled oil or gasoline, no exhaust fumes, significantly reduced air pollution.
- Quiet—about half the noise of gasoline mowers.
- Easy to start—push-button starting, no more yanking on a starter cord.