Households with low-to-moderate income may be eligible for help to reduce and/or pay their energy bills. Assistance is available through:
Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program
- Help with paying your bill.
- Help to weatherize your home from Project Home.
- Available for the heating season (Oct. 1 through Sept. 30).
- Limited funding, so apply early.
- Dane County residents can start the application process through:
1225 S. Park St.
Madison, WI 53715
- Outside of Dane County
Focus on Energy
If your gross household income is between 60%-80% of the state median income, you may qualify for Tier 2 incentives through Focus on Energy. Tier 2 includes incentives for improvements to your whole home as well as improvements to your heating and cooling equipment.
Contact Focus on Energy at 1-800-762-7077 or visit Focus on Energy's website to learn how you can qualify.
For more information