Doing Business with MGE
MGE's corporate policy is to buy locally. We appreciate our customers' business and try to reciprocate. We will give preference to Wisconsin manufacturers and distributors. If there are no local suppliers, we will purchase products and services elsewhere.
To become a potential MGE supplier, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- What products or services do you offer?
- Do you have a sales force calling on customers in Wisconsin? If so, from what location?
- Are you a certified minority supplier? If so, which state certifications do you have?
- Where is your headquarters?
- What are you now selling to other utilities?
- Your name, address and contact information.
If you prefer, mail or fax a hard copy of the above information to:
MGE Materials Management
PO Box 1231
Madison WI 53701-1231
Purchase order terms and conditions
When a supplier receives a purchase order from MGE, the supplier agrees to the following terms and conditions: MGE Purchase Order Terms and Conditions.
Truck route to MGE Central Stores
This is the most direct route for MGE deliveries.
For more information