Average Energy Use and Cost for Residential Addresses
Moving? Before you rent an apartment or purchase a home, estimate its potential energy use and related costs.
- High, low, and average energy use, or
- High, low, and average bill amounts
for an address within MGE's service area before you move, complete the form and click Search.
If your search does not return any results
- Enter the street name without the direction or suffix. For example, for "123 North Main Street," try "123 Main".
- Enter just the house number and first letter of the street name.
- Make sure you have selected the right city.
- Check our searching hints.
If your search returns more than 5 results
- Include the street direction (if applicable) and the street suffix (e.g., Road, Street, Avenue, etc.).
- Enter the entire street name.
- If applicable, enter the apartment/unit number.
- More Help.
The House Number must be entered correctly.
All addresses starting with the street name provided will be retrieved. For example, "Ma" retrieves "Main", "Malibu", "Martin Luther King", etc.
If you are not getting any matches, try entering just the house number and the first two letters of the street name.
Commercial and some other addresses are not available. Call us if you are unable to find an address in our service territory.
If you still need help, please call Customer Services at (608) 252-7080 or 1-866-252-7080 Monday through Friday 7AM to 7PM or email CustomerServices@mge.com×