Automatic-On Agreement (Auto-On)
Important Notice: To set-up automatic payments to Auto-On accounts, customers will need to sign up for Summary Billing.
MGE makes it simple for you to keep the lights on to show the unit after your renter moves out. With Auto-On, when a resident moves, MGE automatically transfers the utility service to you.
- You can start cleanup work immediately because the gas and electric services remain connected.
- You can show the rental unit to prospective residents.
- You receive quicker notification if a resident moves out.
Auto-On agreements are available to residential and commercial property owners as well as landlords and management companies.
Sign up for Auto-On
We encourage our Auto-On customers to sign up for Summary Billing. With Summary Billing, you will receive just one bill per month that combines all of your accounts, with one payment amount and one due date. As your renters come and go, the corresponding gas/electric accounts flow seamlessly into and out of your summary bill.
Summary Billing customers are able to pay their bills online in My Account or use another convenient payment option. With My Account, you can sign up for AutoPay, so that all of your Auto-On accounts will be paid on time, every time, without any extra work.
Multiple payment options
If you are registered in My Account, you are able to:
- choose Paperless Billing
- pay your MGE bill online
- pay your MGE bill automatically through AutoPay
- pay your MGE bill online using a debit or credit card
- access even more billing and payment options
For more information