Energy 2030: Building a Community Energy Company for the Future
We invite you to explore Energy 2030, an ambitious framework to guide our future.
Energy 2030 was developed by:
- seeking customer input through nearly 100 Community Energy Conversations
- conducting an extensive customer survey
- doing our own industry research and analysis
- collaboratively partnering with others
The Power of Working Together
- CEO Message: Moving Forward Together
- Energy 2030 Framework
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Community Energy Workshop
- Report from the Community Energy Workshop
- JSA Report on Community Energy Conversations
- Customer Survey Results
- Building a Community Energy Company for the Future Discussion Guide [1.2 MB PDF]
Collectively, working with our customers, these efforts helped produce the roadmap for Energy 2030.
Now, we are getting to work to reach our long-term energy goals and objectives highlighted below. To fulfill Energy 2030, we’ll need your help.
Learn more by exploring these pages and by visiting our new website, energy2030together.com.
Energy efficiency and conservation
Continued work with customers to reduce overall and peak use – as well as costs – for customers