View/Pay My Bill
My Bill Pay is a faster, better and easier way to pay your MGE bill!
How can I pay my MGE bill online?
Register for MGE's new My Bill Pay system by visiting My Account where you will be able to:
- Pay your MGE bill.
- View recent bills and payments.
- Choose a new payment or billing option.
- Sign-up for paperless billing.
- Sign-up for programs like Green Power Tomorrow.
Can I pay my MGE bill with AutoPay?
To Start AutoPay:
- Register for My Bill Pay by visiting My Account. New users need their MGE account number and customer name. Get this information from your bill or call us at (608) 252-7080(608) 252-7080 weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Select "Start AutoPay."
- Select Account Type, enter Routing Number, enter Bank Account Number and click "Next" button.
- Verify your information and select "Submit".
What if I pay my MGE bill online through my bank or credit union?
MGE does not send monthly billing information directly to banks or credit unions. The most convenient way to get this information is to sign-up for My Bill Pay by visiting My Account and selecting paperless billing. We will send you an email or text each month with the necessary information to make a payment through your bank.
How can I stop my paper bills?
Sign in to My Bill Pay by visiting My Account and selecting the paperless option. You can update this preference at any time.
How will I know when my MGE bill is due?
If you enroll in paperless billing, we'll send you an email or text to let you know how much you owe and when it is due each month. You can sign in to My Account anytime 24/7 to see that information.
Can I pay my MGE bill online with my credit or debit card?
You can pay by credit or debit card via phone at (888) 201-1967(888) 201-1967. A fee of $1.99 per transaction applies.
Will I be able to pay my business account through My Bill Pay?
Yes, all of our customers can use My Bill Pay. To get started, just sign in to or register for My Account.