Join the Waiting List
The Shared Solar program is sold out. However, we will continue to process applications in the event that participants drop out of program or move out of the service territory. Eligible applicants will be notified on a first come, first serve basis if capacity becomes available.
By joining the waiting list, you also are helping us better understand the community's interest in building additional solar projects in the future.
Use the form below to calculate your costs and determine how many blocks of solar you could apply to purchase. Blocks are based on one-quarter kilowatt (0.25 kW) portions of the project's capacity, and you can purchase up to 50% of your annual electricity use or a maximum of 12 blocks.
If your search does not return any results
- Enter the street name without the direction or suffix. For example, for "123 North Main Street," try "123 Main".
- Enter just the house number and first letter of the street name.
- Make sure you have selected the right city.
- Check our searching hints.
If your search returns more than 5 results
- Include the street direction (if applicable) and the street suffix (e.g., Road, Street, Avenue, etc.).
- Enter the entire street name.
- If applicable, enter the apartment/unit number.
- More Help.
Next steps in the process
We will review the information you submit through this form and provide a copy of the required Shared Solar Service Agreement for you to sign and return.
After we receive your signed Shared Solar Service Agreement, you will be added to the waiting list and notified if space becomes available. You will not be charged a participation fee unless space becomes available.