Natural Gas Vehicles
Fueling fleets with compressed natural gas (CNG) has advantages. CNG vehicles:
- Use a fuel that costs less.
- Reduce our dependence on foreign oil.
- Perform like petroleum-fueled vehicles but have lower exhaust emissions.
- Run quieter than diesel-powered vehicles.
- Have been proven on the road since the 1930s.
Interested? Here are some questions to consider.
What vehicles are in your fleet?
Pickup trucks, passenger cars and/or vans
Medium and/or heavy-duty trucks
Want to learn more about CNG?
Wisconsin businesses saving money with CNG
- CNG Fleet Grows at Oil Equipment [106 kB PDF]
- Contract Transport Services runs with CNG [535 kB PDF]
- Dane County Vehicles on Track to Go 'CNG by 2023' [172 kB PDF]
- Pulvermacher Moves Forward With CNG Trucks [161 kB PDF]
- UW Provision Switches to Natural Gas [116 kB PDF]
- Sign up today to get important news about CNG vehicles and fueling.
- Get the Facts on Natural Gas Vehicles [677 kB PDF]
- How To Fuel Your CNG Vehicle: Video | Fact Sheet [569 kB PDF]
- Learn more about CNG vehicles and fueling. Watch our videos.
April 25, 2013
- Cummins Spark Ignited Engines - ISL9-G, ISX12-G [1.5 MB PDF]
- CNG Now
- CNG Prices.com
- Cummins Westport Natural Gas Academy
- DOE Alternative Fuel Data Center
- Natural Gas Vehicles for America
- Natural Gas Vehicle Institute
- Wisconsin Clean Cities
- Wisconsin State Energy Office