Natural Gas Fireplaces
Provide the rich, warm flames and comfort of traditional fireplaces but with distinct advantages:
- Clean and environmentally friendly.
- Compared to old-fashioned wood burners, natural gas fireplaces have lower outputs of:
- Carbon monoxide.
- Toxic pollutants.
- Harmful particulate
- Avoid creosote buildup
- No chimney cleaning
- Free from sparks or long-burning embers
- No wood storage space needed
- Get rid of messy ashes
- Eliminate wood chips, bark and bugs
- Up to 80% efficient
- Costs less than buying, hauling and burning wood
- Add value to your home
- Fireplace inserts
- New fireplaces
- Direct-vented systems that use outside air for combustion and vent out the wall
- New top-vented or rear-vented freestanding stoves
For more information call:
For a free estimate to install fireplace piping, call: