Equipment and Technology
MGE can help you compare equipment when you're ready to buy or lease, and we can put you in touch with new technologies for your business.
The top ways to save energy are some of the simplest:
- Turn off all equipment when not in use.
- Set back or lower temperatures for heating equipment.
- Set up or raise the temperatures for air-conditioning equipment.
- Inspect equipment for leaks and repair them.
- Follow factory schedules and recommendations for maintenance.
We will provide answers to questions about energy-efficient equipment and new technologies.