Contact MGE early and often during your building project. We'll save you time and money by designing an efficient layout and installing it when it fits your schedule.
- Will MGE serve my new building site?
- What information will MGE need to start my new application?
- What permits do I need?
- How quickly can I expect MGE to install my service?
- What will my new service cost?
- How close can I build or landscape to MGE lines and equipment?
- Is my site ready for service installation?
- How do I transfer service to the new owner?
For more information
|Burke, Blooming Grove, Central Madison, Cottage Grove, Dane, Deforest, Dekorra, Downtown Madison, East Madison, Leeds, Lodi, Maple Bluff, Monona, Morrisonville, Town Of Sun Prairie, Roxberry, Springfield, Vienna (West of I-94), Waunakee, West Point, Westport, Windsor|
|Arena, Barneveld, Belleville, Berry, Black Earth, Blue Mounds, Brigham, Cross Plains, Dunn, Mazomanie, McFarland, Middleton, Mount Horeb, Paoli, Ridgeway, Springdale, Vermont, Verona, Shorewood Hills, West Madison|
|Existing Overhead Electric to Underground|