Keep Wisconsin Warm/Cool Fund
The Keep Wisconsin Warm/Cool Fund (KWW/CF) was established to:
- Keep the heat and power on for Wisconsin families in crisis.
- Alleviate potential life-threatening, energy-related emergencies during Wisconsin's harsh winters.
The fund provides:
- Financial assistance - immediate relief from energy crises.
- Preventative services - long-term solutions; ultimately self-sufficiency.
95% of those helped by the fund are:
- Families with young children.
Those in need can receive:
- Home weatherization.
- Replacement or repair of old, inefficient and dangerous furnaces.
- Budget counseling, money management.
- Connection to other resources to learn how to help themselves.
All of Wisconsin's five Class A utility companies support the KWW/CF.
- Alliant Energy
- Madison Gas and Electric
- We Energies
- Wisconsin Public Service Corp.
- Xcel Energy
- Affordable payment plans.
- Budget counseling.
- Energy efficiency tips and information.
- Sponsorship and participation in KWW/CF events.
For more information
Specific to MGE customers: